- 20th of January, 2004, Rovaniemi, Finland:
Workshop in connection with the last IEA Annex 37 meeting. The focus was on the development of the LowExNet.
- 17-19th of May, 2004, KTH-Building Technology, Stockholm, Sweden:
Seminar "Energy Conservation and Low Exergy Systems" at the KTH Low Energy and Low Exergy Days". [Programme]
- 23rd of September, 2004, Eindhoven, The Netherlands:
Workshop "New Ways for Energy Systems in Sustainable Buildings - bringing the exergy concept closer to the building profession" in connection with the PLEA (Passive and low Energy Architecture) conference. [Programme]
- 24rd of September, 2004, Delft, The Netherlands:
Expert meeting "Exchanging views on exergy analysis applied to buildings". [Programme]
- The workshop "Towards a more rational use of energy in buildings" will be held on the 14th April, 2005. The workshop will take place in: "Cassa di Risparmio di Padova e Rovigo" Sarmeola di Rubano, about 10 km from Padova, Italy. [Programme]
- The IEA Future Building Forum "Low-E3-Building Systems, Low Energy - Low Exergy - Low Environmental impact" will be held on the 15th and 16th April, 2005 at the University of Padova, Italy. [Programme]
- The workshop "Exergy as a measure for sustainability in the built enviroment” will be held in connection with the Nordic Symposium of Building Physics in 15th June, 2005 in Reykjavik, Iceland. [Programme]
- The workshop "Low-Exergy Building Science and Technology: the Present and the Future" will be held in connection with the Sustainable Building Conference in 30th September 2005 in Tokyo/Yokohama, Japan. [Programme]
- The workshop/seminar "Minewater Project Low Exergy in Practice" will be held in 5th April 2006 in Heelen/The Netherlands. Programme [PDF-download]
- First Preparation Phase Meeting of the IEA ECBCS Annex 49. 25th and 26th May 2006, Technical University of Berlin, Germany. Programme [PDF-download]
- Future Building Forum on: “Low Exergy Supply and Energy Utilisation Structures for High-Performance Communities (and Buildings)”. 29th and 30th May 2006 in Frankfurt/M., Germany. Information [PDF-download]
- Seminars on Exergy Analysis for Sustainable Buildings 24th - 28th June 2006 in the frame of the ASHRAE annual meeting in Quebec Canada. Information [PDF-download]
- A workshop on "Low Temperatur Heating an High Temperatur Cooling Systems for High-Performance Built Environments and Communities" will be held in the frame of the Healthy Buildings Conference on 7th of June, 2006 in Lisboa, Portugal.
- EPIC2006AIVC conference to be held in Lyon, France between 20th and 22nd November. [Programme]
- Monday, 19th of March 2007, University of Padua (Italy)
Workshop LOW EXERGY SYSTEMS IN BUILDINGS
- A workshop will be held in the frame of the Clima 2007 Conference between 10-14th June, 2007 in Helsinki, Finland.
- 1st - 5th July 2007, Évora (Portugal)
The Third International Exergy, Energy and Environment Symposium (IEEES-3)